Is your spouse cheating on you?
If you suspect that he or she might be, your suspicions could well be justified. Statistics show that husbands who suspect their wives of cheating are right 50% of the time. When it comes to wives suspecting husbands, they turn out to be justified 85% of the time. If you are sensing that something is wrong, that gut feeling is worth investigating – and the best way to investigate is by hiring a private investigator.
Nationwide Legal Investigations is a California private investigator with extensive experience in the fields of domestic surveillance and spousal infidelity cases. We can establish the truth, and provide you with facts when all you have is suspicions.
Recent studies have estimated that 60% of all men and 50% of all women engage in extramarital affairs at some point in their lives, figures up from 28% for men and only 14% for women twenty years ago. Marital infidelity has reached epidemic proportions, and the figures above don’t even include Internet and phone affairs, sex-for-hire, and emotional infidelity. The sad reality these days is that, where there’s smoke, there probably is fire.
Warning signs that a spouse might be cheating:
- Changes in appearance: different grooming habits, new hairstyles, new colognes or perfumes, buying different-style clothes or sexy underwear
- Finding a new or secret cell phone; evasive telephone use (such as abruptly ending a conversation when you enter the room); a steady stream of sudden hang ups when you answer the phone
- Setting up a new email account and using it surreptitiously
- Suspicious or excessive Internet use that represents a change in established habit; unusual websites turning up in a browser history; suddenly closing or turning off the computer when you walk into the room
- Late hours “at work” or other changes in established schedule
- Unusual credit card activity: charges for gifts you’ve never received, repeated ATM withdrawals at unfamiliar locations
- Peculiar or atypical behavior: a wife putting on provocative clothes “to go to the supermarket” or a husband getting all dressed up “to go grab a beer with the guys”; joining a gym and suddenly undertaking a rigorous exercise program
- Decrease – or sometimes increase – in sexual activity at home
- The biggest warning sign of all is your own gut feeling that your spouse might be unfaithful.
Trying to investigate a possibly unfaithful spouse on your own is unwise.
- You are too close to the case to proceed objectively and methodically.
- You lack the skills and equipment to carry out proper surveillance.
- You may be putting yourself in danger.
- Worse yet, you’re likely to get caught.
Domestic surveillance and infidelity investigations should only be undertaken by professional licensed private investigators.
- The evidence we obtain will be admissible in court. The evidence collected by people playing amateur detective often is not.
- We know where, when and how to look for proof of infidelity.
- Our experience with stakeouts and surveillance guarantees that our agents will not be detected while they are investigating your spouse.
- We proceed objectively, looking for the truth, not for a way to prove a conclusion we’ve come to before starting the investigation.
Hiring a private investigator is neither devious nor dishonest: you are simply engaging professionals to do a necessary job. Our report may show that no affair is going on, and your mind will be set at ease. If we do uncover proof that your spouse is unfaithful, you will be armed the knowledge to enable you to take appropriate action, be it towards resolution or towards divorce.
It’s better to know.
Please call Nationwide Legal Investigations at (877) 493-3463 for a free confidential consultation and quote. We exercise the greatest discretion when handling cases such as these. You may also contact us using the confidential email form below.
Se Habla Español