Nationwide Legal Investigations has over 20 years’ experience in residential, commercial and raw land inspection and is able to locate any hazards that may exist for liability, homeowners, earthquake and other types of insurance. We are also able to conduct inspections on construction jobs in progress.
Our property inspections services are geared towards the insurance community, and can aid in determining the viability of the following types of policies (the list is not exhaustive):
- Commercial and personal auto
- Commercial fleet (automotive)
- Commercial mercantile
- Construction job sites
- Equipment floaters
- Garage keeper’s legal liability
- High-value homeowners (using Marshall & Swift)
- Liquor liability
- Multiple peril
- Owners, Landlords and Tenants
- Product liability
- Residential and commercial earthquake
If you wish to arrange for a property inspection, or have any questions, please call us at (877) 493-3463, or contact us by email using the form below.
Se Habla Español